Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Solids

We are starting solids this week with buddy Roo! I cannot believe he is already six months... For all my mommy friends who have asked why we waited until 6 months to start solids, here is a wonderful article that explains it best! http://kellymom.com/nutrition/starting-solids/delay-solids/

I make all of my baby food because it is best, so easy, and fun! It is so satisfying for me to whip up a huge batch of yummy combinations of food for my babes. And all I use is our food processor. Which you could also use a blender.
Wyatt's first meal: Avocado. It is one of his sisters favorite foods. He did not like it too much. But we will keep trying! Claire's first food was apples and she hated them for a week... So I'm sure anything we offered to him he wouldn't really care for. Next up... Bananas!







No comments:

Post a Comment